Wednesdays This Summer!
Love a FREE lunch? Join 94.5 KTI Country and WaterStone Bank for Weenie Wednesdays in Milwaukee this summer!
Nearly every Wednesday this summer, enjoy a grilled hot dog or brat, a side snack and a beverage and support Hunger Task Force while relaxing to some toe-tappin’ country music. Join us at locations throughout Milwaukee from 11 a.m. – 1 p.m. all summer and get lunch for FREE.
Of course, donations are accepted. 100% of proceeds will support Milwaukee’s only Free & Local food bank.
Celebrate Weenie Wednesdays with Hunger Task Force during the following Wednesdays to enjoy your Free & Local lunch. Check back for updated locations for each week:
- April 26: WaterStone Bank, 6555 S. 108th Street, Hales Corners
- May 3: Pick ‘n Save, 6760 W. National Avenue, West Allis
- May 10: Pick ‘n Save, 12735 W. Capitol Drive, Brookfield
- May 17: WaterStone Bank, W188 N9820 Appleton Avenue, Germantown
- May 24: Roots Salon, 5711 Broad Street, Greendale
- May 31: Master Z’s, 1005 Spring City Drive, Waukesha
- June 14: Valvoline Instant Oil Change, W187 S7825 Lions Park Dr., Muskego
- June 21: Gordon Food Service, 2064 Miller Park Way, West Milwaukee
- June 28: Olson’s Outdoor Power, S63 W14323 W. College Avenue, Muskego
- July 12: Valvoline Oil Change Center, 2795 E. Washington St. West Bend
- July 19: Woodman’s Food Market, 8131 S. Howell Avenue, Oak Creek
- July 26: Mills Fleet Farm, N96 W18200 County Line Road, Germantown
- August 2: Catalano Square, Historic Third Ward, Milwaukee
- August 16: Woodman’s Food Market, 1600 E. Main Street, Waukesha
- August 23: Anton’s Salon & Mspa, 1231 George Towne Drive, Pewaukee
- August 30: TBD
- September 6: Master Z’s, 1005 Spring City Drive, Waukesha
- September 13: TBD
- September 20: TBD
- September 27: TBD
- October 4: TBD
Thank you to all of our Weenie Wednesday sponsors for their incredible support and in-kind donations, including equipment, volunteers and plenty of brats, hot dogs and chips to go around. WaterStone Bank is the title sponsor of the Weenie Wednesday program! Your support is much appreciated!