MPS Meal Quality Listening Sessions
Do you care about what our kids are eating for breakfast and lunch at Milwaukee Public Schools? The MPS School Board wants to hear your feedback!
Attend a listening session throughout the month of October and make your voice heard—everyone is welcome. Choose one of these nine convenient listening sessions that fits with your schedule and share your thoughts about the quality of meals served at MPS.
- Monday, October 9—5:00 – 6:30 pm at Neeskara Elementary, 1601 N. Hawley Road
- Thursday, October 12—6:00 – 7:30 pm at Milwaukee Parkside, 2969 S. Howell Avenue
- Monday, October 16—5:00 – 6:30 pm at Vieu School, 823 S. 4th Street
- Wednesday, October 18—6:00 – 7:30 pm at Pulaski High School, 2500 W. Oklahoma Avenue
- Thursday, October 19—6:00 – 7:30 pm at Golda Meir, 227 W. Pleasant Street
- Monday, October 23—6:00 – 7:30 pm at 53rd Street School, 3618 N. 53rd Street
- Wednesday, October 25—5:00 – 6:30 pm at Thurston Woods, 5966 N. 35th Street
- Thursday, October 26—8:00 – 9:30 am at MacDowell School, 6415 W. Mount Vernon Avenue
- Monday, October 30—6:00 – 7:30 pm at Academy of Chinese Language, 2430 W. Wisconsin Avenue
Questions? Hunger Task Force can help! Contact Maureen Fitzgerald at 414-238-6475.