School Meals for Children Throughout Milwaukee
Many children who rely on school meals are struggling with the closure of schools throughout our community. As a particularly vulnerable population, Hunger Task Force is helping ensure that children continue to receive the food and nutrition they need.
The map below lists public meals sites for children, regardless of where they attend school. Most sites include breakfast and lunch options to ensure that children learning virtually still have access to the meals the need to grow and continue learning.
This resource is updated regularly. Check each individual location for hours of service.
MPS Meals – Update!
- Meal bundles now need to be preordered for all MPS students
- In Person and Pre-Order Meals have replaced Grab-and-Go meals
- For virtual students, pre-ordered meal boxes will be available for pick-up at most MPS schools
- Orders will need to be placed at least 2 weeks prior to pickup. See pre-order schedule below
- Please visit MPS: Stop Grab and Go (milwaukee.k12.wi.us) for more information, or contact School Nutrition at email@example.com or 414-475-8370
Place Meal Order by 5 p.m. for / Meal Pick-Up Beginning Week of:
- Wednesday, April 21 Order > Week April 26 pick-up
- Wednesday, April 29 Order > Week May 10 pick-up
- Wednesday, May 5 Order > Week May 17 pick-up
- Wednesday, May 12 Order > Week May 24 pick-up
- Wednesday, May 19 Order > Week May 31 pick-up
- Wednesday, May 26 Order > Week June 7 pick-up