Banana Oat Muffins
This quick and easy breakfast (or snack!) provides a balance of whole grains, fruit, and protein that’s perfect for busy adults and children alike. Simply add all the ingredients to a blender to mix, then bake!
- ¼ cup fat free/low fat milk
- 1 5.3 oz fat free vanilla Greek yogurt
- 2 eggs
- 2 bananas ripe, broken into chunks
- 2½ cups dry quick oats
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease a 12-cup muffin pan or insert muffin liners.
- Combine all ingredients in blender or mash banana with fork, stir in milk and yogurt, and fold in dry ingredients.
- Divide mixture between 12 muffin cups.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool slightly before eating. Store remaining muffins in covered container in the refrigerator.