More About Volunteering
Make an Impact: Volunteer Today!
In addition to our regular volunteer activities, the following are some activities we have immediate needs to fill!
Contact Sarah Anderson for all Farm activities: Sarah.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Week of April 23-27, The Farm is in need of small groups (10-20) and individuals for morning and afternoon shifts.
- The Farm has small group openings available May – October, Monday through Friday.
- Dedicated individual volunteers needed for daytime Nutrition Education Field trips, mid-April – June. Must work well with children. 18+ age requirement. Must pass Milwaukee Public Schools Background Check.
- Derby Day at Maxies, May 5- shift time 1 pm – 5 pm : looking for volunteers to help with Raffle sales and the Photo Booth
- May 12, variable shifts and locations: Looking for individuals and GROUPS to help with food collection and sorting at area post offices for Stamp Out Hunger
- Great Inflatable Race, July 7 – various positions starting at 8:00 am – 12:00 and a cleanup shift from 11:00 am – 3:00 pm
Learn more about all volunteer opportunities at Hunger Task Force by downloading the following Volunteer Opportunities Flyer.
Apply to volunteer as an individual or group below. This application can be used for all Hunger Task Force volunteer activities.