More About Volunteering
Make an Impact: Volunteer Today!
In addition to our regular volunteer activities, the following are some activities we have immediate needs to fill!
Contact Sarah Anderson for all Farm activities: Sarah.email@example.com
- Week of July 2-6 and July 30 – Aug 3 : The Farm is need of small groups (10-20) and individuals for morning and afternoon shifts.
- The Farm has small group openings available July – October, Monday through Friday.
- Dedicated individual volunteers needed for daytime Nutrition Education Field trips, July – August. Must work well with children. 18+ age requirement. Must pass Milwaukee Public Schools Background Check.
- June 17, Polish Fest 2:00 pm – 7:00 pm, Festival Grounds
- July 1, Summerfest Kohls Family Day 12:00 pm – 7:00 pm, Festival Grounds
- July 7, Great Inflatable Race – various positions starting at 8:00 am – 12:00 and a cleanup shift from 11:00 am – 3:00 pm
- July 22, Festa Italiana 9:00 am – 11:00 am, Festival Grounds
- Aug. 2, State Fair opening Day, morning and afternoon shifts, State Fair Grounds
- Aug. 19, Irish Fest 8:00 am – 11:00 am, Festival Grounds
Learn more about all volunteer opportunities at Hunger Task Force by downloading the following Volunteer Opportunities Flyer.
Apply to volunteer as an individual or group below. This application can be used for all Hunger Task Force volunteer activities.