More About Volunteering
Make an Impact: Volunteer Today!
In addition to our regular volunteer activities, the following are some activities we have immediate needs to fill!
Contact Sarah for all Farm activities: Sarah.Christman@hungertaskforce.org
- Week of July 30 – Aug 3 : The Farm is need of small groups (10-20) and individuals for morning and afternoon shifts.
- The Farm has small group openings available July – October, Monday through Friday.
- Dedicated individual volunteers needed for daytime Nutrition Education Field trips, July – August. Must work well with children. 18+ age requirement. Must pass Milwaukee Public Schools Background Check.
- August 25, Midwest Original Music Festival – 12:00 pm – 4:00 pm. Collect food and cash donations for entrance promotion at Croatian Park
- September 22, JS Wine & Food Experience – Reed Street Yards. Must be 21 years of age or older, wine pourers. 11:30 am – 4:00pm
Learn more about all volunteer opportunities at Hunger Task Force by downloading the following Volunteer Opportunities Flyer.
Apply to volunteer as an individual or group below. This application can be used for all Hunger Task Force volunteer activities.