- Lend a Helping Ham!
- Donate to The Farm
- Virtual Food Drive
- Donate Now
- Rise to the Rexnord Turkey Ticker Challenge!
- Holiday Cards
- Honor & Tribute Gifts
- Host a Food Drive
- Workplace Giving
- Monthly Donors
- Hunger Relief Fund
- Give via Mail/Call
- Gifts of Stocks/Bonds
- Planned Giving
- Drop Off or Dial 4 Hunger Phone Bank
- WISN TV 12 Food For Families Hotline
A planned gift will help Hunger Task Force feed families into the future and is a meaningful way to honor family and loved ones.
Leave a legacy and name Hunger Task Force as a beneficiary in your will or estate plan. A planned gift will help Hunger Task Force feed families into the future and is a way to honor family and loved ones. Planned gifts can be invested in specific programs or put toward areas of greatest need.
To make a bequest to Hunger Task Force simply name us in your will and designate a specific amount, percentage or asset.
1. I, [Name] give to Hunger Task Force the sum of $____
2. I, [Name] give to Hunger Task Force ___% of my estate.
3. I, [Name] give to Hunger Task Force ____ (asset or item)
Making a planned gift may provide tax benefits. Always consult with your financial professional about the type of bequest that works best for you. For more information on Planned Giving, please contact Michele McCormack at 414-238-6491 or email email@example.com.