Cucumber Yogurt Dip
This recipe is made with low-fat Greek yogurt, which provides more protein and less fat that most veggie dips. Serve this with peppers, cucumbers, or your other favorite vegetables!
- 1 Medium bowl
- measuring cups
- Measuring spoons
- 1 Knife
- 1 cutting board
- 1 cucumber peeled, seeded, and diced or grated
- 1 cup nonfat or low-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder or 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp dried mint or dill or 1 Tbsp fresh mint or dill
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Serve immediately with raw vegetables or as a sandwich spread, or chill within 2 hours.