Honey-Glazed Acorn Squash
- 2 acorn squash cut in half and scoop out the seeds
- 3 tbsp vegetable or olive oil
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- In a large bowl, drizzle the olive oil over the cubed squash. Add the garlic, salt and pepper and gently stir or toss to coat
- Grease baking sheet with nonstick spray or line with foil.
- Arrange an even layer of squash on baking sheet.
- Roast for 30-35 minutes, stirring once halfway through.