Nacho Cheese Party Dip
Just in time for your holiday parties, check out this healthy Nacho Cheese Party Dip, featuring items from the Stockbox including canned tomatoes, black beans and corn.
- 1 8 oz package cream cheese
- 1 can CSFP (Stockbox) vegetarian beans sub black beans
- 1 can CSFP (Stockbox) corn
- 1 lb. CSFP (Stockbox) cheese, shredded
- 2 tsp. onion powder
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- Spread cream cheese on the bottom of a casserole dish
- Spread beans on top of cream cheese
- In a bowl, combine diced tomatoes, corn garlic and onion powder
- Place tomato mixture on top of the beans
- Sprinkle top of mixture with shredded cheese
- Bake at 350°F for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted
- Served with tortilla chips
This recipe is a great source of Fiber, Calcium, Potassium, and Protein.