Pear Waldorf Pita
- 2 Canned Pears drained and diced
- 1/2 cup celery thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup seedless red grapes halved
- 2 Tbsp walnuts finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp lemon yogurt
- 2 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 1/8 tsp poppy seeds
- 20 miniature pita pocket halves
- In a large bowl, combine pears, celery, grapes, and walnuts.
- In another bowl, whisk yogurt, mayonnaise, and poppy seeds.
- Add to pear mixture; toss to coat. Refrigerate 1 hour or overnight.
- Line pita halves with lettuce; fill each with 2 tablespoons pear mixture
Recipe from tasteofhome.com.