- 1½ cups cooked garbanzo beans drained and rinsed
- 2 tsp salt
- ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Spread the garbanzo beans onto a baking sheet and pat dry with paper towels.
- Bake for about 11 minutes, then stir. Bake for another 11 minutes, then toss in a bowl with the oil and seasonings. Spread evenly on the baking sheet.
- Return to the oven and bake for 22 more minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Remove from the oven and let cool. Keep in an airtight container for 1-2 days.