Chili Cheese Dip
- 1 can Rotel, with tomatoes and green chiles
- 1 can Hormel chili, no beans
- 1 brick Velveeta Cheese (or StockBox Processed Cheddar)
- Canned or fresh diced jalapenos
- Salsa for spice (ex. pico de gallo)
- Taco sauce
- Chop the cheeseinto cubes and throw it all together! We normally put it in a crockpot and heatuntil hot. Or, you could put it in a microwave safe bowl and heat in 2 minuteincrements until hot and smooth consistency. TIP: if you choose to use astovetop, it’s best to double boil to avoid scorching. Serve with tortilla chips, whole grain crackers, or sweet peppers.
*Note: processed cheese is high in fat and sodium, so enjoy moderately.