Hunger Task Force Legacy Society
Including Hunger Task Force in your estate plans is a deep and meaningful commitment of support. Not only is it a demonstration of support now, but it also supports Hunger Task Force’s ability to fulfill its mission of ending hunger well into the future.
We deeply appreciate and celebrate those who have included Hunger Task Force in their estate plans by inducting them into the Hunger Task Force Legacy Society.
- A distinctive lapel pin
- Certificate of recognition
- Legacy newsletter, published twice per year
- A shared connection with others who value our mission and join in the fight to end hunger
- Annual gathering with other Hunger Task Force Legacy Society members and loyal supporters of the Hunger Task Force mission
- Coffee with the Chief Executive Officer, Sherrie Tussler—a one-on-one meeting with insights into the innovations and initiatives employed in hunger relief in Milwaukee and Wisconsin
- Ongoing engagement with Hunger Task Force leadership and issue experts
Rather Than Invest in a Tombstone, Provide a Lasting Legacy
Although we have never lacked for basic needs, we are acutely aware that is not true for others. Unfortunately food insecurity is a reality for far too many people. In support of Hunger Task Force’s mission to address hunger, we are impressed with their emphasis on providing healthful and farm fresh food and to address the “food deserts” via their mobile pantries. Rather than invest in a tombstone, we want to provide a lasting endowed legacy for our community and continue to give back just as we have done in life.
~Gayle Rosemann & Paul McElwee | Hunger Task Force Legacy Society Members
Lending a Hand, Leaving a Legacy
Heather Cotey was a long-time volunteer and supporter of Hunger Task Force. She also served on the Board of Directors of the Turkey Club, a partner organization which provided thousands of Thanksgiving turkeys to families in need across our community. She was an amazing person and is missed every day by those who worked side-by-side with her handing out turkeys or at events to support local hunger relief. Her estate gift to Hunger Task Force carries on her spirit of giving and generosity.
Letter of Intent
Ready to make a planned gift, or have already included Hunger Task Force in your estate plans? Please consider filling out a Letter of Intent. This document is extremely helpful for Hunger Task Force to best plan for and steward your gift in the future. Completed Letters of Intent can be mailed to Hunger Task Force at 5000 W. Electric Avenue, West Milwaukee WI, 53219, or emailed to [email protected].