Ginger Mandarin-Pear Salad
- 3 Tbsp honey
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt nonfat and plain
- 3 tsp ginger fresh and grated
- 2 cans Mandarin oranges in light syrup drained
- 1 can pears drained and sliced
- 1 cup celery sliced
- 1/2 cup almonds slivered and toasted
- 1/3 cup fresh mint leaves chopped
- Stir together yogurt, honey, and ginger in a medium bowl until well blended.
- Gently stir in remaining ingredients.
To toast almonds, place almonds in a heavy ungreased skillet over medium heat. Stir frequently until fragrant and golden brown, about 5 to 6 minutes. Recipe from delmonte.com.