Salmon, Apple, and Celery Salad
- 2 Tbsp mustard
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 cups celery thinly sliced
- 2 apples unpeeled, cored, and diced
- 1 1/2 cup parsley leaves flat-leaf
- 1/2 Tbsp dill
- black pepper to taste
- 8 oz salmon canned or fresh, flaked and boneless
- Whisk together the mustard, vinegar ,and olive oil.
- Stir in the celery, apples, parsley ,and dill.
- Season with black pepper.
- Right before serving, stir in salmon.
Feel free to make this recipe your own by replacing ingredients with foods that you like. You can also try replacing salmon with tuna or replacing celery with carrots. Recipe modified from fishhugger.com.